The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is an advanced-level, internationally-focussed certification and accredited diploma in corporate security management. The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 100 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited by Industry Qualifications (IQ) as Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It is also accredited by Skills for Security, the security skills and standards setting body for the UK, and reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at approximately two-monthly intervals.
With over 1,000 registered students the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for 2016 - The first intake commences 1 February. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The August 2014 intake's final results have been published
- The October 2014 intake is working on the final Unit - Protection of at-Risk Personnel
- The January 2015 intake is working through Unit 9 - Video Surveillance
- The March 2015 intake is tackling Unit 7 - Protecting Buildings
- The April 2015 intake is on Unit 6 - Perimeter Protection
- The June 2015 intake is nearing completion of Unit 4 - Leadership and Management Core Skills
- The August 2015 intake will soon be submitting Unit 2 - Crime Prevention
- The October 2015 intake are about to commence Unit 1 - Security Risk Analysis